- Monitor E-Work grants implementations and ensure adherence to work plans and budgets, communicate with, and coach sub-grantees to ensure smooth implementation and compliance;
- Follow up e-work freelancing training and coaching activities conducted by sub-grantees;
- Manage computerized database for projects beneficiaries database;
- Maintain updated sub-grants files and ensure that all sub-grants are well-administered and implemented in compliance with the relevant NDC rules and regulations, and policies and procedures;
- In coordination with the Finance Officer, process payments to sub-grantees in accordance with the agreed upon terms of the signed agreements with the partner institutions;
- Review and approve grants receipients reports identifying acheivements, problems faced and proposed solutions;
- Prepare periodic progress and final reports in coordination with the other team members;
- Monitor other projects such as Cash for Work.
- BSc. in computer science, computer engineering or information technology.
- At least three years of solid experience in Internet-based Freelancing including training, technical skills building, and coaching.
- Particular experience in database management is a plus.
- Proven record in effectively coordinating programs of different projects.
- Excellent facilitation skills, project management, monitoring, supervision and provision of technical assistance.
- Ability to coordinate and follow up multiple projects.
- Strong communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Valid driving license.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than Saturday, June 29, 2019.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.