مؤسسات اهلية #15703
Alfajr Palestinian Youth Association A promising person can achieve his hopes and aspirations in leading the community, as well as providing a variety of services to these segments of social, educational, educational, and psychological services that help alleviate various societal problems. The general objective of establishing the association is to empower youth, women, children, and all segments of society socially, culturally, economically, and scientifically within specialized programs and distinct community partnerships to develop, develop and build the capabilities of community members and contribute to meeting its needs by establishing the rules of equality, democratic values , and societal justice
• Contribute to improving the economic situation of young people.
• Contribute to raising the economic level of women.
• Contribute to the development of the economic status of women and youth through the provision of small projects.
• Strengthening the role of youth and raising the level of social and educational awareness to enable them to play their leading role in society.
• Develop women and raise their level of legal, social, educational, and health awareness to enable them to play their leading role for the family and society.
• Strengthening the capacities of youth and women by providing psychological support and guidance.
• Providing care, psychological support, education, and entertainment services for children and adolescents to prepare them for a better future. Building bridges of trust and communication with governmental and private associations and institutions at the local and international levels.
• Develop and train employees to improve their professional skills
2. Economic Empowerment Program for Youth and Women.
3. Psychosocial support program for women and children.
4. Psychological support program for youth and adolescents.
5. A program to develop the society's capabilities at the level of employees and work components